Sunday, October 09, 2005

Checking In

Sorry all for the lack of posts. A huge rant will be coming soon but suffice it to say for now that Verizon is the devil. My internet works only when it wants to and Verizon doesn't really seem to care at all. I have cancelled my service effective 10/13 and can't wait to sign up for SBC Yahoo once we move.

The move is only 2 weeks away so we are busy buying all the stuff that we need and getting rid of all the crap we don't want to bring with us and trying to get some cash for it. Amazingly someone bought my ancient SNES for $40 from Craigslist and I've had luck selling other random stuff on Ebay so that is helping out.

We are slowly getting all the stuff we need for our new apartment. We bought our sofa and chair yesterday and got our pots and pans, cutlery and George Foreman grill from Amazon yesterday for $100 because they were offering $25 off when you spend $125 in their Kitchen and Housewares Department. I'm slowly getting over my "spenders block" but it still is tough for me to make a solid decision on buying items. They opened a brand new Target by my house and it's my new favorite place. I went there two time yesterday to look at stuff for the apartment but ended up not buying anything but kitty litter and cat food. Their Home furnishings department is huge and they have a much bigger selection than any other Target I've ever been to. For some reason though, I can't just buy the towels because I think "is this really the best buy on towels??"

Anyways, like I said, I'll probably post a huge rant against Verizon soon but I just can't do it right now. The thought of reliving those traumatic events is too much for me right now. :)

add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

No comments: