Thursday, June 02, 2005

I will prevail against my evil foes….

I knew I wasn’t just being paranoid. Someone is out to sabotage me and my efforts at getting out of debt. How else would you explain me running over a 3 inch spiky thing in the road causing me to get a flat tire? Why was a 3 inch spiky thing just chillin in the road anyways?? There is a time and a place for 3 inch spikes and it is not in the road in my driving path. Ughhh!!

So now I have tire problems in combination with my laptop problems…which I might add still hasn’t been resolved even after I spent $130 on a fancy new AC adapter. I know, $130 is a lot for an AC adapter but it was the only one that I could find at a physical store with a normal return policy. I just wanted to make sure that buying a new AC adapter would work before I bought a cheaper one off the internet and would have to pay shipping and handling both ways plus 15% restocking fee if I had to return the booger. Why an AC adapter for a laptop would cost $130 is way beyond me but the dang thing is going back and I am going to buy a cheaper one.

At least I know it’s not just me that is having all of this bad luck. I swear the planets are out of alignment as everyone I know is having some sort of misfortune happen to them (laptops being stolen, car accidents, etc). What gives?

add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just found your blog via Blog Explosion...we are in the same boat, trying to climb out of the debt hole. The interest rates & credit card company policies don't make it easy either and we could also do without all the bad luck too! Best wishes to you!