Saturday, May 17, 2008

I Love Free

I would like to take a moment to bask in the bounty of my free samples.

Sigh.

It's so beautiful.

Photobucket


Everything you see here was free. That's right. FREE! The only thing I had to pay was 12 cents of sales tax for the tampons, but I still think that's a pretty good bargain.

All in all, here is what I've received so far:

1 6 oz. bag of Healthful Life Purina Cat Chow

1 Temptations cat treats
1 travel size Advance White toothpaste
1 travel size Aquafresh White & Shine toothpaste
1 travel size Aquafresh Extreme Clean toothpaste
2 boxes of o.b. ProComfort tampons (Vons store coupon)
1 compact fluorescent lightbulb (Farmer's Market courtesy of the county)
1 Dove Pro-age deodorant
1 Dove Ultimate Clear deodorant
1 Dove Advanced Color Therapy shampoo and conditioner
1 Dove Therapy Energize shampoo and conditioner
1 Feline Greenies cat treats
1 Vaseline Intensive Rescue lotion
1 bottle of Coffee Mate Vanilla creamer (up to $4.50)
1 bag of Starbucks Breakfast blend (Click on Explore Our Coffees)
1 bag of Seattle's Best Vanilla Bean roast
1 Curel Life's Stages lotion
1 mini cup of Ben & Jerry's Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream (Vons store coupon)
1 stick of Power Pixies from Airborne (not pictured)

I had to actually go to the store today to pick up the free tampons and coffee creamer. I tried to see if they would double my free coffee creamer coupon, but she said they didn't do that. Darn! But she did give me another coupon booklet that included another coupon for a box of tampons and the ice cream (the first free ice cream coupon I gave to my grandma), so I turned right back around and got more free stuff. It was awesome!

The other great thing about the free samples (aside from being FREE) is that they usually come with a generous coupon. If it's something you might use, that's a pretty nice bonus (especially if you can get the coupon doubled).

I'm sure there's more to come. Every day I get something new in the mail. It's like Christmas every day!

If you're interested, just do a google search for "free samples" and I'm sure you'll find lots of stuff too.

add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Umm I dont know....weird.

Anonymous said...

I use Walmart.com to get my free samples too...but since I use them up as soon as I get them I don't have pics like you.

I love free stuff too. My friends think it is not worth the time to fill in the forms to get the free stuff but it comes in really handy for me.

I always have a small toothpaste to take with me on overnight trips, a small snack to stick in my purse for long days at work...and lots of shampoo and conditioner. :-)

Anonymous said...

Like you, I love free stuff! It's so fun! Nice work!

dyerjuano said...

This is awesome. i just ordered it! i can't wait for my free samples
free samples

Free Samples By Mail said...

I love free samples too. You can find free stuff at free samples by mail

Mike said...

Hey lpkitten :) Thanks a lot for the free stuff. Everybody loves free stuff. If you find more offers please announce us. I've got some free samples by mail if you want to try. Thanks again