Wednesday, May 18, 2005

A Drop in the Bucket

I just wanted to post really quickly because I have to go to bed in ohhhh, approximately 10 min. I have an old lady's bed time because I am up sitting in traffic before the sun comes up.

It's frustrating posting everyday and having no progress to report back. So, I sold a couple iPod tattoos and decided to put that money towards my debt. :) All $20 of it (it's not all profit but I'll do it anyways because I'm a sucker of nice even numbers). I felt kind of silly making a $20 payment on an almost $20,000 debt. Anyways, here's my new total....brace yourself....

$19,774.23

ahhh, that feels nice. BTW, I had a dream about my blog last night. I came to the site and one of the posts had more than 200 comments. :') If only it were true.

Good night and sweet dreams of blogs to everyone.

add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I wish you good luck on the debt payoff... I've been out of college for 5 years now and have only managed to pay $5,000 toward my student loan debt. Anthropology majors probably rank right up there with journalism grads. No money.