Wednesday, May 18, 2005

A Drop in the Bucket

I just wanted to post really quickly because I have to go to bed in ohhhh, approximately 10 min. I have an old lady's bed time because I am up sitting in traffic before the sun comes up.

It's frustrating posting everyday and having no progress to report back. So, I sold a couple iPod tattoos and decided to put that money towards my debt. :) All $20 of it (it's not all profit but I'll do it anyways because I'm a sucker of nice even numbers). I felt kind of silly making a $20 payment on an almost $20,000 debt. Anyways, here's my new total....brace yourself....

$19,774.23

ahhh, that feels nice. BTW, I had a dream about my blog last night. I came to the site and one of the posts had more than 200 comments. :') If only it were true.

Good night and sweet dreams of blogs to everyone.

add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

2 comments:

Stacey said...

I wish you good luck on the debt payoff... I've been out of college for 5 years now and have only managed to pay $5,000 toward my student loan debt. Anthropology majors probably rank right up there with journalism grads. No money.

Pebbles said...

HI..I had tt dream too but not that many comments tho..Good advice on the food thing..