Saturday, July 02, 2005

Great Deal at Amazon

Amazon.com is currently offering a $50 rebate when you buy certain Kimberly-Clark and Unilever Products (Cottonelle, Huggies, Dove, Kleenex, All Laundry, Scott Paper Towels, Q-Tip, Viva Paper, Degree, Lever 2000, Kotex, Vaseline, & Pull-Ups). This is a great time to stock up on all those items you use around the house. All the items qualify for free shipping (shipping would have cost a whoppin' $43 if I actually had to pay for it). I was able to buy tons of stuff I would have bought otherwise.

You always need toilet paper, paper towels, Kleenex, body wash, laundry detergent etc so you might as well stock up while its 50% off!

Offer good from July 1- July 31.

Get Your $50 Rebate

add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

1 comment:

Bybee said...

Hi, I like your blog. I too am trying to get out of debt. My cc debt is less than yours but I have a MONSTER loan from graduate school. I moved to Korea to make and save money. No rent. I send approx. 1,000 to my account in the us every month. Keep up the good work. I admire your determination!