Tuesday, April 29, 2008

How to make $130 in 30 minutes

I love free money, don't you? Here's a way to make $125+ in 30 minutes by signing up for a few financial services that will help you jump-start your savings.

1. Earn $25 by signing up for Revolution Money Exchange. It's a Paypal-like service that allows you to send money via the internet. I signed up a couple of weeks ago and have already earned $65 for the sign-up, plus referrals ($10 each) and have transferred the money into my bank account with no problems.

Refer A Friend using Revolution Money Exchange

2. Earn $25 by signing up for an ING Direct savings account. ING Direct has been my savings bank for years now and I love them. If you don't already have a high-yield savings account, you need one. Earn $25 just by signing up and making an initial deposit of $250.


Orange Savings Account Links - Earn 3% with no minimums (remember you must start with $250 to earn $25)

ING Direct $25 Savings Account Opening Bonus
ING Direct $25 Savings Account Opening Bonus


Electric Orange Savings Account Links - Earn up to 3.4% with more than $100,000

ING Direct $25 Savings Account Opening Bonus
ING Direct $25 Savings Account Opening Bonus
ING Direct $25 Savings Account Opening Bonus

3. Earn $25 for becoming a lender at Prosper and funding your first loan. I just started funding loans and I must say it's addicting. I picked loans that were pretty conservative and I'll be earning about 11% on my investment. Not bad!


Business & Personal Loans. Great Rates. Prosper.

4. Earn $25-55 for signing up for Sharebuilder and purchasing a stock or ETF. I've been interested in investing in some "green" companies for a while and last night started doing some research. I had already signed up for a Sharebuilder account years ago but haven't used it lately. I did some research and found some great promotions that allow you to open a new account (even if you already have an account) and earn $25-55. Sharebuilder charges $4 for each automatic investment if you have a basic account (no monthly charges). I'll be using the $55 sign-up bonus to jump start my investment portfolio. Nice!

If you have a Costco account, you will receive a $55 sign-up bonus. If not,,you can still get a $25 bonus.

Click here to sign up for Sharebuilder and start your investment portfolio.

So, now you've just earned over $100 and have a few accounts to start diversifying your savings. Not bad for just about 30 minutes!

add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

2 comments:

budgets are sexy said...

All on one nice page, i love it! If i didn't have an issue with having accounts all over the place, i'd totally hit these up :)

Adi said...

Oes Tsetnoc one of the ways in which we can learn seo besides Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa. By participating in the Oes Tsetnoc or Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa we can improve our seo skills. To find more information about Oest Tsetnoc please visit my Oes Tsetnoc pages. And to find more information about Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa please visit my Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa pages. Thank you So much.
Oes Tsetnoc | Semangat Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa